Explore a career opportunity with FS Staffing LLC.
This position is a combination of supervising employees, walking the floors to ensure a safe work environment and maintaining a clear line of communication with client management to ensure successful customer service. Constant availability to employees, client and management.
Title: On-Site Staffing Coordinator
Days Off: During the week and must work weekends.
Position Type: Full Time with overtime required when there is high demand
Pay Rate: $18/hr
- Manage all attendance and punctuality for all On-Site employees.
- Manage On-Site employees through leadership and professionalism.
- Establish priorities, meet timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to closely follow up with all workers compensation and injury events.
- Conduct pre-shift safety meetings.
- Conduct Material Handling Equipment certifications with employees.
- Conduct safety walks to ensure a safe work environment.
- Manage time keeping program that is used to keep track of employee hours.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Issue disciplinary action.
- Constant updating employee database.
- Undertaking other tasks as directed by the On-Site Manager.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED.
- Warehouse/distribution experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office proficient, Excel, and Word).
- Strong client centered service delivery and impeccable client relation skills required.
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish