Explore a career opportunity with FS Staffing LLC.
At FS Staffing LLC, we offer jobs built for you to advance forward in the company. Begin or develop your professional career with us! Please see below for our open internal positions.
On-Site Staffing Coordinator
This position is a combination of supervising employees, walking the floors to ensure a safe work environment and maintaining a clear line of communication with client management to ensure successful customer service. Constant availability to employees, client and management.
Title: On-Site Staffing Coordinator
Days Off: During the week and must work weekends.
Position Type: Full Time with overtime required when there is high demand
Pay Rate: $18/hr
- Manage all attendance and punctuality for all On-Site employees.
- Manage On-Site employees through leadership and professionalism.
- Establish priorities, meet timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to closely follow up with all workers compensation and injury events.
- Conduct pre-shift safety meetings.
- Conduct Material Handling Equipment certifications with employees.
- Conduct safety walks to ensure a safe work environment.
- Manage time keeping program that is used to keep track of employee hours.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Issue disciplinary action.
- Constant updating employee database.
- Undertaking other tasks as directed by the On-Site Manager.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED.
- Warehouse/distribution experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office proficient, Excel, and Word).
- Strong client centered service delivery and impeccable client relation skills required.
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish